Visa-free or visa on arrival access to over 127 countries and territories worldwide, including the United Kingdom, Hong Kong and the Schengen Area.
5 years valid
The passports will be valid for a period of 5 years and then can be renewed.
You, your spouse, your dependents (unmarried children younger than 26 and parents aged 65 or above) enjoy full citizenship for life
Соmplete confidentiality with respect to citizenship, ensuring that one's citizenship status is not reported to third parties
A low tax regime, exempting taxes on worldwide income, capital gains, and inheritance
Donation for a single applicant entails a non-refundable $100,000 contribution to the Sustainable Growth Fund. A family of four entails a non-refundable $150,000 contribution, contact us for precise calculations.
The real estate investment route covers pre-approved projects such as hotel shares, villas, or condominium units. Joint investment starts from $200,000, held for at least seven years. Independent investment starts from $400,000 with a shorter holding period of five years.
St. Lucia is attractive for zero personal income tax and zero capital gains for companies registered within the country.
This is not financial or tax advise*
YOUR PATH TO OBTAINING
St. Lucia PASSPORT
- Plan B passport’s internal due diligence
- Agreement for Plan B services signed
- Onboarding call with Plan B team scheduled to personalize the paperwork checklist for you to gather the necessary documents for the application
- Plan B prepares government forms and completes the case to submit the application
- The application is submitted to the island, no need for you to travel. The citizenship department due diligence process begins
- Official pre-approval letter received
- Donation is sent
- Certificate of naturalization and passport issued
Have a question?
Want to know what program suits you best?
Let us know your plans, goals and the ﬂags you currently have and we will come back with the best program for you.