Visa-free or visa on arrival access to over 124 countries and territories worldwide, including the United Kingdom, China, Singapore and the Schengen Area
There is no requirement to reside in Grenada before or after citizenship is granted
Complete confidentiality with respect to citizenship, ensuring that one's citizenship status is not reported to third parties
E-2 visa access to the United States
You, your spouse, your dependents (unmarried children younger than 29 and parents aged 56+, and descendants) enjoy full citizenship for life
Donation entails a non-refundable $150,000 contribution to the Sustainable Growth Fund.
The real estate investment route covers pre-approved projects such as hotel shares, villas, or condominium units. Joint investment starts from $200,000, held for at least seven years. Independent investment starts from $400,000 with a shorter holding period of five years.
Grenada is attractive for zero personal income tax and no capital gains for companies registered within the country.
This is not financial or tax advise*
YOUR PATH TO OBTAINING
- Plan B passport’s internal due diligence
- Agreement for Plan B services signed
- Onboarding call with Plan B team scheduled to personalize the paperwork checklsit for you to gather the necessary documents for the application
- Plan B prepares government forms and complete the case to submit the application
- The application submitted to the Island by Plan B, no need for you to travel. The citizenship department due dilgience process begun
- Official pre-approval received
- Donatione is transferred
- Certificate of naturalization and passport issued
Have a question?
Want to know what program suits you best?
Let us know your plans, goals and the ﬂags you currently have and we will come back with the best program for you.