The governmental authority responsible for administering donations to the treasury of the Central Bank of Egypt. Applications for citizenship cannot be lodged directly. Rather, they must be handled by a registered Authorized Person.
10 years valid
The passports will be valid for a period of 10 years (adult) and of 5 years (child) and will be extended for the same period.
You, your spouse, your dependents and descendants enjoy full citizenship for life.
There is no requirement to reside in Egypt before or after citizenship is granted.
Complete discretion with respect to citizenship, ensuring that one's citizenship status is not reported to third parties.
Donation for a single applicant entails a non-refundable $250,000 contribution to the treasury of the Central Bank of Egypt.
The real estate investment route covers pre-approved projects such as shop, factory, apartment, etc. A purchase of at least USD $300,000 plus government processing fees applies. The minimum holding period is 5 years.
YOUR PATH TO OBTAINING
an egyptian passport
- Submit the first page of your passport for our internal due diligence.
- Sign your agreement and first call with Plan B to create a personalized documents checklist for you to gather the necessary personal documents for the application.
- Plan B will prepare prepare the government forms to submit your citizenship application.
- Your signed citizenship documents are submitted to the country’s government by Plan B, with no need for you to travel. The Citizenship Department due diligence process begins. Upon approval of your citizenship, final payments are made.
- You’ll visit Egypt to receive your certificate of naturalization and passport.
Have a question?
Want to know what program suits you best?
Let us know your plans, goals and the ﬂags you currently have and we will come back with the best program for you.