Visa-free or visa on arrival access to over 119 countries and territories worldwide, including the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore and the Schengen Area.
There is no requirement to reside in Dominica before or after citizenship is granted.
You, your spouse, your dependents (unmarried children younger than 28 and parents aged 55 or above) and descendants enjoy full citizenship for life.
Complete confidentiality with respect to citizenship, ensuring that one's citizenship status is not reported to third parties.
10 years validity
The passports will be valid for a period of 10 years (adult) and of 5 years (child) and can be renewed.
Donation entails a non-refundable $150,000 contribution to the Sustainable Growth Fund.
The real estate investment route covers pre-approved projects such as hotel shares, villas, or condominium units. Joint investment starts from $200,000, held for at least seven years. Independent investment starts from $400,000 with a shorter holding period of five years.
Dominica is attractive for zero personal income tax and zero capital gains for companies registered within the country.
This is not financial or tax advise*
YOUR PATH TO OBTAINING
- Plan B passport’s internal due diligence
- Agreement for Plan B services signed
- Onboarding call with Plan B team scheduled to personalize the paperwork checklist for you to gather the necessary documents for the application
- Plan B prepares government forms and completes the case to submit the application
- The application submitted to the island, no need for you to travel. The citizenship department due diligence process begins
- Official pre-approval letter received
- Donation is transferred
- Certificate of naturalization and passport issued
Have a question?
Want to know what program suits you best?
Let us know your plans, goals and the ﬂags you currently have and we will come back with the best program for you.