Visa-free entry and travel across the Schengen
New possibilities for business development
All family members can get a residence permit within 6-8 months with a right to employment
A way to obtain permanent residency and citizenship
The required period of stay in the country — 7 days during a calendar year
Social and political security
Tax planning possibilities
The Portugal Golden Visa program will change on January 1, 2022, investors will no longer be able to invest in property in high-density areas such as Lisbon, Porto, and the Algarve.
There are 3 options for Portugal Residency-of-Investment:
Investment in any real estate
Investment in a property that is subject to reconstruction and was built 30 years ago
Special projects that reduce the investment and allows an investor to obtain a residence permit for €280,000
YOUR PATH TO OBTAINING
PORTUGAL golden visa
- Client signs a service agreement with us
- Payment 50% of our legal fees
- Obtaining a tax number, opening a bank account
- Reservation of real estate
- Transfer of funds to an account in Portugal
- Completion of the transaction and receipt of property documents
- Preparation of documents for obtaining a residence permit
- Submission of documents to the immigration service
- Payment of the second part of the cost of services
- Obtaining prior approval and setting the date of arrival in Portugal
- Arrival in Portugal and submission of biometric data
- Obtaining final approval from the immigration office
- Obtaining a residence permit card
Have a question?
Want to know what program suits you best?
Let us know your plans, goals and the ﬂags you currently have and we will come back with the best program for you.