An easy to obtain additional flag to limit your dependency on the country of your citizenship while it’s not a travel document, it will always assist you in settling down in a new country in case of potential threats.
Easy process to include the immediate family members such as spouse and children.
Unlike citizenship, financial solvency/residency programs do not require an extensive document package.
You can obtain Mexican residency in a matter of a month.
No investment required
Financial solvency programs are based on the fact of having the funds rather than actually donating the funds. You simply need to prove that you have it.
An easy place to escape to via water or land.
Financial solvency program based on savings requires an individual to show $45,000 in savings from outside of Mexico in order to qualify for residency. This number varies as it is dependent on how many members the main applicant would like to include in their application.
Financial solvency program based on proof of income requires an individual to show $2,700 of monthly income coming from outside of Mexico in order to qualify for residency. This number varies as it is dependent on how many members the main applicant would like to include in their application.
YOUR PATH TO OBTAINING
A mexican residency permit
- Sign your agreement and prove financial solvency. We will fill out the residency application form and schedule an appointment at your nearest consulate
- Visit American consulate in your local state and receive temporary residency stamp in your passport.
- Travel to Mexico to visit Mexican consulate within 30 days of receiving residency stamp in either Puerto Vallarta, Mexico City, or Merida and receive physical temporary residency card.
- Congratulations, you’re a Mexican resident! Now, you can obtain a driver’s license, bank account, exchange account, etc.
- P.S. Make sure to renew your residency card when the time comes.
Have a question?
Want to know what program suits you best?
Let us know your plans, goals and the ﬂags you currently have and we will come back with the best program for you.